Your Full Name: Mallori Elizabeth Webb
School: Martha Layne Collins High School, Lady Titans Golf Team
Current Sport: Golf
Class Year: 2017
2) What is your number and why did you choose it? We don’t have golf numbers.
3) What is your favorite subject in school? Science .
4) What are your academic goals? To graduate college.
5) What are your athletic goals? To improve my short game and be a better golfer.
6) What is your favorite athletic moment? Tournaments with my team.
7) What is your ideal meal/snack before a game? Hot Dog.
8) What is your favorite Louisville restaurant? Rafferty’s.
9) What athlete do you most look up to? Why? Tiger Woods because he was such an amazing golfer at a young age.
10) How have sports impacted and/or inspired your life? Keeps me focused and active and has made me a better person. I love meeting new friends and following along with them and their accomplishments.
11) What is your favorite movie? Unbroken
12) If they made a movie about your life, what actor would play you? Miley Cyrus
13) What is your favorite TV show? Jersey Shore
14) What song do you listen to when getting ready for a game? There isn’t one in particular; I love all types of music, just depends on my mood that day.
15) What is your favorite book? I don’t have one.
16) What is your favorite color? Lime Green
17) If you were on a desert island and could have one possession, what would it be? An endless bucket of chicken.
18) Who do you consider to be today’s best female role model for young women? Miley Cyrus
19) If you could pick one person, dead or alive, and ask them just one question that they had to answer honestly, who would you pick and what would you ask? George Washington – What do you think about society today?
20) What is the best advice you have ever received and who gave it to you? If you fall on something, fall on something soft! – Sheila Quijas