Every other week, the Louisville Women’s Sports Network highlights a local woman by asking her six questions about her health and fitness routine. This week’s guest is
Cindy Geer. If there is a woman you’d like us to feature, feel free to email email@example.com your suggestions.
Geer is a personal trainer at The Training Studio. She received a Bachelor of Education, Minor in Biology from the University of Alabama and is a Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise, a Certified Level 1 Nutrition Coach, and TRX Certified. You can visit The Training Studio website here.
1) What is your weekly training/exercise routine?
I run three days a week and strength train two days a week. I also cycle twice a week.
2) How do you prepare for a workout?
I drink lots of water and always eat my meals.
3) What do you eat, drink or do for quick energy?
I don’t really eat for quick energy.
4) What is your daily nutritional meal plan when training?
Five meals a day of carbs, protein, and fat.
5) What do you snack on between meals when training?
A homemade smoothie or protein bar.
6) What are your fitness & health goals?
To remain healthy and fit with no medications.