By: Alex Kiernan
Every other week, the Louisville Women’s Sports Network highlights a local woman by asking her six questions about her health and fitness routine. This week’s guest is Erica Fox who is a TV anchor at WLKY News.
1) What is your weekly training/exercise routine? I don’t have a weekly routine. I just try to fit it in when I can find a spare minute. I have two young kids and am pregnant with number three so whenever I can find a minute to work-out I take it. If I’ve got a choice between a work out and a nap though, the nap usually wins out. I try to run/walk and do yoga. We do family walks around the neighborhood frequently.
2) How do you prepare for a workout? I put on my work-out clothes as fast a possible before I have a chance to change my mind.
3) What do you eat, drink or do for quick energy? I drink a lot of water and try to snack on fruits.
4) What is your daily nutritional meal plan? I’m not really training for anything so I don’t have a set diet. I try to eat as healthy as possibly though especially since I’m pregnant. I’ll have hard boiled eggs in the morning or oatmeal. We do a lot of fruits and veggies, quinoa and chicken as well.
5) What do you snack on between meals? I snack on nuts and bananas. I like apples and peanut butter. I also enjoy chips and anything sweet!
6) What are your fitness and health goals? I snack on nuts and bananas. I like apples and peanut butter. I also enjoy chips and anything sweet!