This week is “fall sports championship” week. The KHSAA will state champions in cross country, soccer, and volleyball.
Here’s a look at the key dates and times:
Cross Country (Saturday at the Kentucky Horse Park)
* Class A girls state meet: 9:30 a.m.
* Class 2-A girls state meet: 11:15 a.m.
* Class 3-A girls state meet: 1:30 p.m.
Soccer (at Lexington Lafayette High)
* State semifinals at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Thursday.
* State championship at 7 p.m. Saturday.
Volleyball (at Valley High)
* First round all day Friday.
* Quarterfinals at 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., and 2:30 p.m. Saturday.
* Semifinals at 6 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
* State championship at 2 p.m. Sunday.