On a weekly basis, Louisville Women Sports will post the Campbellsville University- Louisville “20 Questions” feature that highlights a high school senior student-athlete in the local high school community. If there is a specific athlete that you’d like to know more about, email future suggestions to email@example.com
School: South Oldham High School
Current sports: Lacrosse
Grade School: Centerfield Elementary
- What is your proudest athletic moment? My proudest moment was anytime I won the draw!
2. What is your ideal meal/snack before a game? A cold Gatorade and Subway
3. If you were trying out for American Idol, what would be your “go to” song? Grenade by Bruno Mars
4. Which athlete do you look up to on a college/professional level? Why? Albert Pujols- he is my favorite baseball player!
5. What is your favorite movie quote? “Honey? Where’s my Super Suit? -The Incredibles
6. How does your faith impact your approach to sports? My strong faith is what keeps me believing in myself and my teammates no matter what.
7. What is your favorite cartoon character? The Little Mermaid
8. All-time favorite board game? The game of Life
9. Droid, iPhone, or Blackberry? Favorite app? iPhone- My favorite app is Twitter
10. What is your favorite local restaurant? Cravings Byanca (The taco shack)
11. What is your favorite reality TV show? I don’t watch much reality TV but I love Impractical Jokers which is close enough right?
12. What is your greatest fear? SPIDERS
13. What is your best quality/characteristic? I can make the best of a bad situation
14. Favorite junk/comfort food? Anything chocolate!
15. What is your favorite hour of the day? Why? When the sun is setting because it’s when the day is coming to an end and I can relax.
16. What is your nickname and how did you get it? Mojo! I originally went by mjo- the combination of my first and last name but Coach Bob liked the sound of Mojo better so it stuck!
17. Where is your favorite place to volunteer/provide community service? My church café
18. What is one hidden talent that you possess? I can sing a little but I have stage freight so no one really knows
19. If time machines were real, and you could choose just one to travel forward or backward which would you select and why? Forward so I don’t have to relive the Coronavirus
20. If you could pick one person, dead or alive, and ask them just one question that they had to answer honestly, who would you pick and what would you ask? I would ask my future self what I should be doing different.