Every week, the Louisville Women Sports Network highlights a local athlete by asking her 20 profile questions. This week’s athlete is Patience Wilson, a senior distance runner for this past season’s cross country team at Fern Creek. If there is an athlete you’d like to read about, email suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) What is your nickname and how did you get it?
2) What is your number and why did you choose it?
3) What is your favorite subject in school?
4) What are your academic goals?
Honor roll, college, and career readiness
5) What are your athletic goals?
To continue running in college
6) What is your favorite athletic moment?
I like to run through the woods.
7) What is your ideal meal/snack before a game?
8) What is your favorite Louisville restaurant?
9) What athlete do you most look up to? Why?
10) How have sports impacted and/or inspired your life?
Sports have helped me push my limits.
11) What is your favorite movie?
12) If they made a movie about your life, what actor would play you?
The main character
13) What is your favorite TV show?
“American Horror Story”
14) What song do you listen to when getting ready for a game?
“Viva La Vida” by Coldplay
15) What is your favorite book?
“Pretense” by Lori Wick
16) What is your favorite color?
17) If you were on a desert island and could have one possession, what would it be?
18) Who do you consider to be today’s best female role model for young women?
19) If you could pick one person, dead or alive, and ask them just one question that they had to answer honestly, who would you pick and what would you ask?
Michael Jordan: “Do you think your shoe brand is going out of style, personally?”
20) What is the best advice you have ever received and who gave it to you?
“Do your best and let God handle the rest.” – My dad